How to Meet Kevin Hart
No one makes you laugh like comedian and actor Kevin Hart. After seeing several of his films and listening to some of his albums you’ve decided you’d like to meet him in person. Great! Now what? Rest assured there are several ways to possibly make your dream come without becoming an all out stalker.
Meeting Him at an Event
Buy tickets to a stand-up show on Kevin Hart’s comedy tour.Getting tickets to one of his stand-up shows while he is on tour is a great way to increase your chances of meeting him.
- Get the best seats you can afford. Even if you don’t get to actually meet him, you will still get a great experience.
- If you can’t afford a deluxe ticket or experience, you can try hanging out near the stage door before or after the performance. If you are patient and not too aggressive you just might get a chance to say “Hi!”
Indulge in the VIP experience at one of Kevin Hart’s shows.One way to ensure you get to meet him is to purchase a VIP experience that comes with a “Meet and Greet” package. This can be expensive but it’s a guarantee for making your dream a reality.
- For example, the Kevin Hart Front Row Meet & Greet Package includes: one reserved front row seat, meet and greet with Kevin Hart, photo op with Kevin Hart, access to a VIP lounge (before and after the show, with complimentary bar and light appetizers) and much more. Prices vary by venue but start around 5.
- There are other levels of Meet and Greet packages. Check Kevin Hart’s website for individual packages and prices.
Attend a Kevin Hart book signing at a bookstore.When he releases a book he usually goes on a publicity book tour where he signs copies of his book. If you are able to get a copy and wait in a signing line, you may get to meet him very briefly.
- If allowed, consider purchasing more than one copy of his book to extend the time it takes for him to sign them. These could make great gifts for your friends and get you a few extra minutes during your meet.
Get tickets to the taping of a talk show where he will be interviewed.Do some research to find out what shows he will be on in the near future. These tapings are usually timed with the release of a new movie, tour, album or book. Then, call the show or go to its website to see how to acquire tickets to an upcoming taping.
- Randomly, he tapes other types of shows that you may be able to attend. For example, he once taped a show on various comics from Seattle. It was filmed at a coffee shop so check on www.kevinhartnation.com periodically to see if he has any upcoming tapings.
Check for upcoming award ceremonies Kevin Hart will be attending.If Kevin Hart has been nominated for an award at a ceremony and it’s open to the public, buy a ticket and be on the lookout for Mr. Hart.
- Since Kevin Hart is both a comedian and an actor you may want to see if there are any popular award ceremonies in either genre that are open to the public.
Go to events like BookCon where Kevin Hart will be meeting fans.Sometimes stars attend events, like BookCon or ComicCon, to treat their fans to meet-ups or photo ops. These events are usually timed with a new release by the celebrity as good public relations.
- Join mailing lists of fans who blog about Kevin Hart often. These fan sites are good resources for finding out where he might be appearing.
- Check out Kevin’s website to watch out for his upcoming events.
Enter contests where the prize is a photo opportunity or meet with Kevin Hart.Local radio or television stations might do promotional contests before he performs a show or attends an event in town.
Sighting Him out in Public
Visit public places he is known to frequent in his hometown.Kevin Hart resides in Los Angeles so you can plan a visit and keep your eyes open. Celebrities often go to see movies, attend sporting events and dine out so be on the lookout.
- Do not attempt to visit his home or stalk him. Although Kevin Hart is a celebrity, he is legally entitled to his privacy and can prosecute you for stalking or trespassing.
- Sometimes while on tour Kevin Hart will take part in local events in his performance city. For example, since he is a spokesperson for Nike he was spotting during a running event.
Hang out outside venues where he is performing.There will often be many fans outside these venues but if you are patient you might get to at least see him in person. On occasion performers will sign autographs or meet fans while entering and exiting the performance venues.
- Never be aggressive or rude to other fans who are also waiting around for the same reason you are.
- Don’t be disappointed if you don’t get too much of a response in return. Instead, smile because you just saw Kevin Hart.
Follow Kevin on social media to get an idea of his whereabouts.Social media outlets like Instagram, Facebook or Twitter are an easy way to find out if other people have spotted him in a particular area or if he will be attending an upcoming local event.
- Visit Kevin Hart’s Instagram here:
- Check out Kevin Hart’s Twitter here:
- Follow Kevin Hart on Facebook here:
Getting in Touch with Kevin Hart
Introduce yourself one of Kevin Hart’s staff members at a performance venue.Next time you are at a show or book signing, see if you can befriend someone who works for him. Ask if they can hook you up with a short meet and greet. If you come across as friendly and sincere, instead of creepy and aggressive, they may be willing to help you out.
Message Kevin Hart through his social media or email him on his website.Since he has accounts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, post a comment, send a message or tag Kevin Hart on your message. If you catch his attention he might respond. You can also email him through his website: and see if he will write you back.
- If you attended on of his shows, let him know you enjoyed your time. Try, “Wow! I had a fantastic time at your show last night. You really had the audience in stitches. Thank you for making my week!”
- If you were at a book signing, comment on your interaction, “Thanks for making me laugh even at your book signing. It was great to meet you in person, I’m a huge fan of your work. I can’t wait to read your book.”
Send a letter to Kevin Hart’s management company.If you are not having any luck online, try sending snail mail to his management company at this address: 9460 Wilshire Blvd., 7th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- Let them know you are a huge fan, politely ask for a signed photo, and see if they respond. You could say, “I have been a huge fan of Kevin Hart’s since his early days. He has always made me laugh. I enjoyed seeing his show last week and wanted to see if there’s any way I could get a signed photo.”
- Always maintain calmness, civility and common courtesy when interacting with any celebrity.
- Ask before touching, hugging or otherwise physically interacting with a celebrity even during a photo opportunity.
Video: Kevin Hart Surprise Justin Bieber (Full Episode)
6 Surprising Ways to Burn Calories
Fruit Recipes for Watermelon- WomansDay.com offers Fruit Recipes
Zelda even got to take her cone off, which also helped her settle into a new mode of relaxation
Do Relationships With Our Parents Affect Our Heart Disease Risk
How to Choose Flowers for the Bridesmaids Bouquets
How to Educate Others on the Importance of Injury Prevention
Would you splurge in secretToday’s Debate
How to Break the Nice Guy Stereotype
Celebrate Sea Vegetables: 3 Great Seaweed Snacks for Your Healthy Body
Causes of premature ejaculation
The Best (And Worst) Moments From London Fashion Week Men’s
Intimissimi Spring 2014 Lingerie Collection
10 Amazing Lemon Verbena Perfumes You Should Try Now
How to Play Bump: 4 Steps (with Pictures)